About the Role
Looking to join a winning team?
We are currently growing and looking to hire an experienced full-time Welder at our Stafford Springs, CT location. We offer a very competitive salary, weekly pay, vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k w/match, health, vision and dental insurance, disability insurance and opportunity for growth!
Division 5, LLC is a full-service structural steel and miscellaneous metals contractor for the commercial construction market. We have a diverse client base and a broad range of products and services we supply for new construction and building rehabilitation.
Welding of stairs, rails, dunnage frames, structural steel, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in MIG and TIG welding.
• Must have knowledge of safety in the industry
• Experience in aluminum and stainless steel a plus!
• Understanding of basic hand and power tools and their use
• Capable of welding in all positions, with the ability to pass a 3G and 4G weld test
Additional Experience Preferred
• Ability to operate man lifts and similar equipment
• Ability to read shop and field prints
• Capable of using oxy/fuel torch to cut steel
• Heavy lifting required