About the Role
Join the winning team!
We are currently growing and looking to hire a full-time Structural Steel & Miscellaneous Metals Fabricator at our Stafford Springs, CT location. We offer a very competitive salary, weekly pay, vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k w/match, health, vision and dental insurance, disability insurance and opportunity for growth!
Division 5, LLC is a full-service structural steel and miscellaneous metals contractor for the commercial construction market. We have a diverse client base and a broad range of products and services we supply for new construction and building rehabilitation.
Fabrication of stairs, rails, dunnage frames, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required
• Must have experience in miscellaneous metal fabrication of stairs and rails!
• MIG Welding: 1 Year Preferred
• Ability to perform basic mathematics
• Ability to read fractions and a tape measure
• Ability to read shop prints
• Understanding of basic hand and power tools and their use
• Capable of arc & MIG welding both horizontal and vertical, with the ability to pass the certification
• Capable of using oxy/fuel torch to cut steel
• Structural fabrication experience a huge plus!
• Experience using industrial steel tooling such as vertical band saw, drill press, grinders, etc.
• Prior use of plasma cutter
• Prior use of fork trucks and rolling equipment
• Prior use of overhead bridge cranes
• Maintenance experience
• Heavy lifting required